Tomball Elite Driving School has been authorized by the Department of Public Safety as a third-party skills testing (TPST) driving school. We can administer the official DPS ROAD TEST – DRIVING TEST to anyone who has met the state requirements and is ready to get their Texas driver’s license! You may take the driving test with us even if you failed with DPS.
- A valid Texas Learner’s License (Permit)
- A valid DE-964 certificate (or parent-taught equivalent) showing completion of a FULL Driver Education Course (32 classroom hours – 14 laboratory hours - 30 practice hours)
- Certificate of completion from the Impact Texas Young Drivers (ITTD) video, dated within 90 days of the road test
-New VOE (VOE's are only good for 30 days)
-30 Hour Behind the Wheel Instruction Log
***If you are 18 years old, but completed the teenager program, you need to follow the above requirements.
- A valid Texas Learner License/B-restricted Driver’s License
- Certificate of completion from the Impact Texas Young Drivers (ITYD) video, dated within 90 days of the road test
Road Test in Your Vehicle Requirements
Copyright © 2018 Tomball Elite Driving School - All Rights Reserved.